UP NEXT: Biloxi Blues
This is the second-to-last show of Workshop Theatre's tenure on Bull Street, and a show you won't want to miss.
Reserve your tickets online or by calling the box office at 803-799-6551 beginning March 5 for members and March 10 for all others.
Biloxi Blues is proudly sponsored by Sue and Jerry Kline and Beth Shalom Synagogue. More Info
Feb. 26, 2014
Rules and Proclamations
- Teams can have up to FOUR (4) members, but do not have to have four to play. The registration fee is $40 per team and you can register early by clicking this link or the night of the event. Please do not use Galleons for payment.
- Players can be of ANY age.
- The first round of questions is set to begin at 7:30 pm, please arrive at 7:15 to allow time for team check-in, doors open at 7 pm.
- Costumes are encouraged, but not required. No live owls, cats, or rats, please. Or hippogriffs. And MERLIN’S BEARD - NO DRAGONS!
- Questions will cover all things Harry Potter (Books and Films). And more.
- Answers are not negotiable and unlike high school English class, spelling mistakes don't count against you. A horcrucks is a horcrux is a horkruks.
- Cell phones will not be permitted, nor are house elves. We don't care if you are just taking a picture but if you are caught googling or wikipedia-ing then Filch will grab you by your ears and throw you OUT!
- Those in attendance do so with the understanding that they may be photographed and that their photo may be used on Workshop's website or Facebook page. They could even appear in the Quibbler or the Daily Prophet in the styles of the blockbusters from the 30s and 40s - so use that information to guide your song selection.
Feb. 6, 2014
Bring a chair, and a friend, and enjoy a relaxing evening in this beloved courtyard.
Tickets go on sale March 10, and are only $15. Watch this space for the date and more details.
Feb. 26, 2014
Feb. 23, 2014
Sept. 3, 2013
We know that everyone is curious about the plans for Workshop's new theater — and about the progress the University of South Carolina is making toward construction of the new School of Law on the corner of Bull and Gervais streets.
November 3, 2012